Got guests coming round? Relax and pop your fish dish in the oven! This beautifully designed wooden kitchen comes complete with all the trimmings to provide hours of entertainment and fun. Two woven wicker basket drawers give this kitchen a really authentic and modern feel.
An oven with opening front door, a set of 4 cooker hobs and a microwave offer a variety of pretend cooking scenarios.
It's no secret that pretend play is an essential part of a child's development as children learn by imagining, observing and doing. We also know the importance of promoting a healthy lifestyle, and this kitchen range teaches just that with a delightful set of herbs, a 2 part fish with veggie garnishes and a soap dispenser - don't forget to wash those little hands!
- Oven with opening oven door and integral shelf
- 4 hobs
- A soap dispenser
- 2 hand crafted wicker basket drawers
- Butlers sink with double taps
- 2 wooden storage jars
- 3 racks of herbs
- Printed gingham fabric pot holder
- 3 pretty plates
- 3 wooden cooking utensils and a utensil holder
- 2 part fish dish with garnishes in an oval baking tray
- Chalkboard on side panel for writing and drawing
- Tea towel printed with our mini chef character
- Made in Indonesia
- Suitable for ages 3 years +
- Made from sustainable rubberwood and top quality plywood
- Painted in non toxic contemporary colours
- Great for imaginative play and playing with friends
- Boosts hand-eye coordination and dexterity
- Presented in a lovely illustrated colour box
Size & Fit
- 67 x 32.4 x 91.5 cm
About Tender Leaf Toys
Tender Leaf Toys design and manufacture high quality, sustainably produced wooden toys for children that promote learning through play. All of their toys are made from Indonesian rubberwood, a by-product of the rubber industry, and they ensure that each tree they use has another one planted in its place. Their products are tested for ages 18 months and 3 years + and meet the European and American standard safety of toys according to EN71, CPSC and ASTM.
We deliver to all UK addresses.
For mainland UK customers we offer the following service:
Free Over £40 Spend
|2 - 5 Working Days|
|Express Delivery||£5.99||1 - 2 Working Days|
Please note: For Express Delivery orders must be placed before 1pm Monday – Thursday for delivery within 1-2 working days. Orders placed on Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be dispatched the following Monday.
For Overseas UK customers we offer the following service:
|2 - 5 Working Days|
Processing Your Order
Once we receive your order, we’ll email you an order acknowledgement. Then upon dispatch you’ll receive an email with tracking details for your order.
Depending upon the size package, we'll dispatch your order using either a Royal Mail Tracked Service or a courier service (typically DPD or Hermes).
You must ensure you have provided the correct address and you're available to accept the order. If you cannot accept the order you must ensure you provide an alternative date or delivery address/safe place to leave the package.
We cannot be held responsible if the courier is unable to deliver your package, or the wrong address has been provided. Any orders returned to sender will incur a courier charge which will be deducted from any refund for the goods ordered.
We do our best to ensure that if a toy is displayed in stock on the website it is in stock. However, occasionally we discover that items have been miscounted, or damaged. If this occurs we will contact you immediately and offer you a refund or an alternative.
- Please note there are still some delays to services due to Covid
- During busy periods (such as Christmas), please allow for an extra 2 days for your order to arrive
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We want you to love our products as much as we do but we understand that things don’t always go to plan or that the item you purchased just isn’t quite right for that special little someone.
You’ve changed your mind: we will accept returns for a refund provided you notify us by email (email@example.com) within 30 days of receipt. In order to issue a refund, we must receive the returned item(s) unused and in its original packaging.
We do not issue a refund on items purchased on sale.
Your order is damaged or faulty: we will replace or refund your item(s) if damaged or faulty provided you notify us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 48 hours of receiving your order with sufficient photographic/video evidence.
In some instances we will ask you to return the damaged item(s) to us prior to issuing an exchange or refund.
Your order has not been delivered: If your order has not been received within 6 days of placing your order you must contact us by email (email@example.com) so that we can have our courier firm trace the package.
We cannot accept claims for missing orders more than 7 days after the date of order.
You would like an exchange: we only exchange items that are damaged or faulty.
To return your items to us:
- Package the item(s) securely to ensure it is not damaged in transit.
- Enclose a note within your package which includes your order number, name and contact details
- Send your returned item(s) to 39 Stonegate, York, YO1 8AW, UK. We advise that you always obtain proof of postage
- Once we receive your item(s), we will send you a confirmation email and process your refund or exchange within 5-10 days
Please note, the customer is responsible for the postage costs of returned items. We do not issue refunds on postage costs.
If you have any questions at all about our Returns & Exchange Policy please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help!